To access Settings, tap on the Menu icon. Then tap on the “gear” icon (bottom-right). You can do the following:
- Change your Email or Password. You can also Log Out.
- Change Notifications settings.
- View Queue photos from your Camera Roll.
- Import photos from Facebook, Google, Flickr or Evernote.
- Check Billing for your Sherish account.
- Upload preferences, Shared with and Delete account.
You can add or change your avatar photo by tapping on the thumbnail. Choose one of two sources: Camera or Library.
Change your Email or Password. You can also Log Out on this page.
Change Notifications settings. You can set notifications On/Off for New Photos, New Comments or New Sherishes.
View Queue photos from your Camera Roll. Photos with a checkmark are photos which have been uploaded. Photos with a white circle are queued and ready to upload.
Import photos from your Facebook, Google, Flickr or Evernote account.
1. Tap the Import icon. Select the account that you want to connect.
2. Tap Connect. Then tap Ok to finish. All your photos will be added to your Sherish Timeline automatically.
Check Billing for your Sherish account.
Tap More to change Upload preferences: Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Cell. See the people that you’ve Shared with. And finally, the option to Delete account.