The Navigation menu is where you can navigate the whole Sherish web application. You can toggle the navigation menu by clicking on the three-lined icon next to the Sherish logo (top-left corner).
- Use the Timeline to see photos for a particular month and year.
- Tap Albums to organize your photo gallery
- Choose Locations to see your photos organized by the location where they were taken.
- Click People to see all the photos where a particular person is tagged.
- Use Stations to see the most sherished photos
- Auto Actions detects untagged photos, too dark, too white and duplicate photos for you.
- See your Trashed photos. Photos on Trash can be deleted from your Sherish account or restored back.