You may notice that the number of photos in your Sherish library may not match the number of photos in your Camera Roll. Here are a few reasons why this could happen:
- Your Camera Roll changes over time.
- You might have deleted some photos from your Camera Roll that have already been uploaded to your Sherish account.
- Photos that you Delete from your Sherish account will not be removed from your Camera Roll.
- Some of your photos are hidden.
- By default, Sherish will automatically hide photos that are duplicates, too dark or too white. You may change this Settings at any time.
- Photos can be deleted.
- You may be using multiple devices to upload photos to your Sherish account.